Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right i got a job haha! i work now at adrenaline motorsports lot tech and 3rd mechanic its pretty awesome, also moved in with my buddys in tucson unfortunatlly i lost my house in buckeye : ( oh well i guess i should have seen this coming but yeah well atleast things are getting better with a legit job now haha

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha a legit job haha i know right. nah iv only detailed like 2 scooters since i been their i detail bikes quads dirt bikes side by sides and also assemble bikes and if its real busy i do small stuff with the techs like oil changes and tire changes its fun drive company car its dope. also my buddy jon hes also my roommate he is sponserd by the shop now so looks like next weekend we are going to new mexico to race and i get to drive the company truck with trailor and big box tool set with his bike inside and i get to be head pit man plus i get everything at cost! new exhaust i want retails 800 bucks i get it for 500 haha what now son!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know right, only thing is that i have to ride about a hour to work on a straight line that sucks! and the shop is in sasa grande az which means its in the middle of no where hahaha. i prob can if i where to get the money up front the part usually comes next day its awesome

·
Registered
267 Posts
haha, leave it to virt to remind you of the *THUMP*

congrats man, I guess they don't do drug testing haha.
all this talking about having a legit job and all, you better keep it for a while. I mean its (wait for it).......
2 legit 2 quit.

alright, I'm done. sorry, I just had to.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
dknollRX7 said:
haha, leave it to virt to remind you of the *THUMP*

congrats man, I guess they don't do drug testing haha.
all this talking about having a legit job and all, you better keep it for a while. I mean its (wait for it).......
2 legit 2 quit.

alright, I'm done. sorry, I just had to.
hahahah thats just Awesome!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
DK, we always laugh at you. :p J/K, keep it coming!

R6, with all your bennies, why don't you get a sick, big freekin V-twin rat bike:
(bad example, being that is a I4)
http://www.naefcycle.com/POMwinners/2006-09.jpg

to cruise the straight's with. Lotsa noise, lotsa looks... I love sport bikes, but for the open road, there's nothing like a big v-twin, old skool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.