Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and have been scared into wearing full gear at all times. I did however have my helmet on this time.

Was ridding with 4 others two r6s and two GSRX600s. me and one of the r6s stayed in the back since i had never been on the road and i guess he was just not going all out. We go into a curve and BAM. water house. some ass hole mother fucker spayed me and the guy in front of me with his water house. Apparently he had seen the other bikes ahead and decided he wanted to slow us down, of course i cant prove this, he was spraying over a ledge and all we could see was the water raining down on us. The guy in front of me locks up and stops dead in front of me. I brake and slam into him. I jump up, he seems fine. my hand is dripping a good amount of blood. I take my shirt off and wrap my hand up. The guy who hosed us just looked at us. didnt do shit. kept on watering. The other neighbors were taunting us about going to fast and how we are going 100mph up and down the road all the time. I was going about.... 45, 50 max through this place. I decided my cut was too deep not go to the hospital. 8 cops show up, didn't seem to really care, took my info and I got on the ambulance and road into ER. the other guys bike is not even hurt and he has not scratches on him and my bike has yet to be assessed. I went to a hospital that is catholic and if you are unemployed you can request to not pay your bill and they make it a tax write off. I have road rash on my elbow, leg, and waist. the worse pain is walking on my leg but the X ray came back good. The EMT said he could see my tendon.

I don't think I can sue this water hose man since I don't have any real proof. I have liability insurance but some medial, i need to see those details still. I basically just got home and have a few pics to share.

Police report came back and was a joke. Had no mention of the water, said road was dry and a witness gave a FALSE testimony about me, saying i was passing on a double yellow line.

My insurance is fixing the R6, not my bike but it is covering my ER bill. 1K deductible.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
jeez everyone is crashing atm! glad you didnt come off worse though.

as for the guy watering the road. I would be paying a visit to him.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wow man! Glad you're doing alright. I know how it feels. I just wrecked my bike a week ago today, but I got a busted arm from it. The bike is being assessed at a shop right now. Hope the bike isn't too bad.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
huh, tough luck dude. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't do anything about the watering guy. I WOULD however get A BUNCH OF REALLY LOUD sport bikes together and cruise up and down that road one Saturday AT THE SPEED LIMIT, in LOW GEARS and make one hell of a racket. If there's trouble say: "We're practicing safe riding, making sure people see/hear us and following the laws...."

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
huh, tough luck dude. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't do anything about the watering guy. I WOULD however get A BUNCH OF REALLY LOUD sport bikes together and cruise up and down that road one Saturday AT THE SPEED LIMIT, in LOW GEARS and make one hell of a racket. If there's trouble say: "We're practicing safe riding, making sure people see/hear us and following the laws...."
hahahaha that would be amusing

·
Registered
379 Posts
Spooph that is a great idea.

SXGT that cut between your fingers looks painful man. Were you wearing any protective gear at all (besides your helmet)? Sometimes it can be a pain in the ass to gear up, especially when it's hot, but you get used to it.

Also, ride in staggered formation where possible. That way if the guy in front of you pulls up fast you've room to pull up along side if you need to.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Man, better be glad it wasn't me he sprayed and caused to crash. I would have pulled a Tyler Derden on his ass, knocked him to the ground and bled all over him, "you dont know where ive been Lou" (laughing all crazy w/ the cops trying to pull me off him).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my 1st post had injury pics, but i accidentally deleted that photo bucket. took 9 stickest to the hand. road rash and the sorts..

I am not going to replace the plastic. I don't want to put anymore money into such a chap bike with no resale value now that its been laid down.

I was going 40 maybe? 50? I braked hard and hit the bike in front of me going maybe 10mph. He wasn't injured at all IDK if he even fell down, just knocked him off. His bike only needs a new muffler i think. we are friends and my insurance is taking care of him.
I wish he had not stopped in the middle of the road. he was on the left 3rd and i tired to get into the right 3rd and almost made it... almost.

BTW that faring looks 80% better now that its been washed and buffed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.