Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in singapore right now just for summer vacation and my dad owns a bike here so around this area its like pretty empty parking lot so he lets me ride it and practice.
Im getting the ninja later on thsi year but this is good to practice on right now
right now im riding Bajaj pulsar 180dti.
anyone ever rode this bike before?
can anyone tell me what i should expect to be different from the pulsar and the ninja 250r? or guess at least =)?
also ive been practicing shifting, braking, turns, U turns, circles, slaloms of all different tightness. can anyone give me some more things to practice before i have to go back to canada? and for the things im practicing now how tight should my U turns be and circles be?
like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBr7fXXsiU
lol! he is amazing!

thanks guys!
Bart Yong

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Throw a lead pipe into his spokes and see how good he turns lol..he's wearing full gear!

J/K thats not nice but I am really jealous, sounds like a buell, maneuvers like one too.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Everything's dope to you buddy! LOL

uh oh BUELL VIDEO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFMTPYAuV4g&feature=related

Gawd...makes you wanna go to sleep hearing that! I came so close to getting one of these, actually a buell lightning II but it was wayyy more power than I needed at the time.

250's are great for what I need and want.

G

·
their is this firebolt xb6r is the one i like and its for sale here almost got it too but it got sold now they have another one but i already got my r6s happy with it but i love the sound and the naked body of it, they dont use a chain thats awesome no greasy fingers and nasty caca on your rims and stuff but yeah awesome bike 250r is "dope" too hahaha dope dope dope dope is good!

G

·
hahahaha i know what you mean and when they do its a little rev and then 2 sec later video over.... pshh rip off!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aw #$%# dropped my bike today...
i was turning at a stop and let go of the clutch to fast stalled while turning couldnt hold the weight of the bike then drop..
lol good lesson though it wont happen again!

·
Registered
229 Posts
lol yeah there u go. wow when i watched that video i thought it was u and i was like holy f***in asscrackers! teach me! and then u said lol he is amazing. hey don't worry we all drop bikes someday... i just happened to do it twice at the msf basic course XD

·
Registered
229 Posts
lmao hey now i am not that bad but they wanted me to take turns that were skinnier than shit. after laying it down twice it occurred to me that its better to not make the turn than it is to lay the bike down. :p and besides both times i managed to catch it before it ate the pavement. good thing the 250r's r so light! i definitely won't make that mistake on the 500r cause it is 50 lbs heavier!

G

·
hahaha im just giving you s*** really its only 50lbs more? thats amazing! more power and still light, sign me up!

·
Registered
229 Posts
all right sign here, here, here, initial here, sign here, initial here, and now u r done with that sheet. let's see here... we got 37 more. haha i think u more than happy with your r6s aren't u?

G

·
hahahahahaha! oh yes very happy went to gas it up today, sometimes im like half tank but ill just go to the gas station so everyone can stare at it hahaha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts