Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Hyosung GT250R now has FI!

7K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Zandit 
#1 ·
The 2010 Hyosung GT250R now has FI! MSRP: $3,699 - $4,199.

The following was copy and pasted from http://www.motorcycle.com/news/hyosung-adds-fuel-injection-to-250cc-motorcycles-88887.html

Hyosung Motors America has announced the release of its 2010 GT250, GT250R and GV250 motorcycles. All three models feature a host of upgrades for 2010, including fuel injection.

“Since being introduced to this market, Hyosung 250cc motorcycles have consistently been technology and performance leaders,” says Brian Rose, western regional manager. “The bikes’ looks, warranty and V-Twin performance have always made them attractive. With more fine-tuning and the addition of fuel injection, we’ve made the decision even easier for 250cc sportbike and cruiser buyers.”

Other upgrades include a redesigned tail section on GT models and a strengthened frame on the GV. All Hyosung 250cc motorcycles will continue to feature fuel gauges.

2010 Hyosung GT250R

Hyosung 250cc Model Info:
Model Colors MSRP
GT250 (Solid Colors) White, Black, Red $3,699
GT250R (Solid Colors) Black, Red $3,999
GT250R (Two-tone with Graphics) Black/Red, Black/White, Black/Silver $4,199
GV250 (Solid or Two-tone) Black/Red, Black/Silver, Solid Black $3,899

For more information on Hyosung motorcycles, visit www.HyosungMotorsUSA.comhttp://.

See less See more
#4 ·
Dealer I bought my Givi box from carries Hyosung in Canada. He deals mostly in scooters, but if you want one of their MCs he'll order it or you. First thing he told me about the bike was the tendency to rust. Looks like a good idea poorly executed.

#9 ·
Has joe been playing with that Aprillia, or is that where he got his idea for the pipes?

#10 ·
I want a RS 250 but .Has anyone seen the service those thing take? From what I read on AF1 Aprilia Forum .The engine gets a rebuild every 3600 hours . They replace piston like it is just as normal as changing oil .

I have to say that Having met the reps and management of Hyosung personally . They are trying very hard to build a good bike . They have a tall fight to compete with the 250 ninja but at least they are trying. There service and parts are good and they seem to be nice prople to deal with.

#11 ·
Racer X said:
I want a RS 250 but .Has anyone seen the service those thing take? From what I read on AF1 Aprilia Forum .The engine gets a rebuild every 3600 hours . They replace piston like it is just as normal as changing oil .

I have to say that Having met the reps and management of Hyosung personally . They are trying very hard to build a good bike . They have a tall fight to compete with the 250 ninja but at least they are trying. There service and parts are good and they seem to be nice prople to deal with.
They are stinking expensive $5,500 for the RS 125. But I agree I would love to have a RS 250!

#12 ·
joeRWMN said:
$500 to Zandit!
I take paypal or direct deposit!!!
And yes I am serious!!

#14 ·
you got to get the question right first D, then you can claim the money!!!

#17 ·
haha!! I forget now, but I won $500......actually Joe, that hasn't come through yet!! Is that USD or AUD, doesn't really matter cause they are so close, I'll take either!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.