Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear I have searched... the site, you tube, google.. I literally am so stupid that I cannot figure out where to start from. I took off the rear seat and then I just stare at everything, wondering what I take off. My fender eliminator has its own turn signals, plate light, etc.. but it has no instructions, at all. Long story- please do not inquire as to why -.-

Anyone can help me out with this?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Delta107 said:
Taga Fender Eliminator DIY!
http://www.kawiforums.com/ninja-250r/121552-targa-no-cut-fender-eliminator-diy.html

Here are the pics (Why are people so retarded not to keep their photo bucket valid?) Its not that hard.
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/UFFooFighter/

Does this help?

Helps a bunch.. Thanks!

I hope to have pictures up in the next few days (likely Friday) of my bike with the double bubble, fender elim. and new HMF exhaust :)

(Friday is my day off from classes)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

That is all Ihave gotten done so far, but the black on black absolutely makes the front of the bike absolutely sexy.

And here is the HMF pipe waiting to go on tomorrow.. still in protective packaging ofc ofc.. itis just a plain black with polished euro tip.

More to come Friday-Saturday. Hopefully some non-bad cameraphone pictures.. a nice HQ picture of me and the bike, perhaps? :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Felix said:
Sounds and looks good man!

Felix
oh yes, the HMF pipe does ;sound AND look good; Felix, because I finally got them on! Took me a while to get out the two smaller stripped screws, but after drilling, chiseling, malleting, hammering and needlenosing them to death, I suceeded. It is like night and day, I feel like I just bought my first new bike all over again!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can't wait for my HMF pipe to come in. I think those guys need 2 sponsor and donate $ to this site, because of I'm sure this site alone has made them a lot of money lol.

What made u guys go with a touring windshield instead of just a double bubble? I'm thinking of going with the double bubble but just curious why u guys went with the touring. Sorry not trying 2 hijack the thread.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I'd say Blackout's IS a double bubble. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was interested in the touring one myself, but I just bought a DB (not installed yet) In the end I decided on the DB for the sportier design. I'm sure the touring screen blocks wind like a truck and it's probably a dream to sit behind, but I thought it looked a little big on the Ninja. It comes 4 inches higher than stock, the DB comes about 2 inches higher. So for me, I decided to just split the difference.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BlackBoar said:
I'd say Blackout's IS a double bubble. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was interested in the touring one myself, but I just bought a DB (not installed yet) In the end I decided on the DB for the sportier design. I'm sure the touring screen blocks wind like a truck and it's probably a dream to sit behind, but I thought it looked a little big on the Ninja. It comes 4 inches higher than stock, the DB comes about 2 inches higher. So for me, I decided to just split the difference.
Yes, absolutely correct- it is a double bubble. It is funny because when I first looked at the picture when uploaded I felt like it looked realllly tall/touring- but nope, it is onl slightly bigger then the stock, and that is just because of the half-circle bend at the top, or the 'bubble', hence the name.

The touring looks great too, though, but the DB keeps the wind off enough for me and just is the style I wanted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.