Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Are you ever going to change grips?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i just got me some progrip grips for my bike all black pertty nice i dont need more grip my gloves to all the work i just need something more squishy stock ones are bugging me now so these new grips should do the trick!

· Registered
1,795 Posts
I use a compressor and blow air with a thin tip air gun under the grip. It will kinda inflate the grips and slide them off.
Great wright up .

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know about the 250 grips but for the yami it would be way hard to do that, why do you want your old grips anwyways if your switching them? i just took a blade to them came right off used alcohol to remove all the junk, wasent much then put my new grips is soapy watter for like 5 min put a little soapy watter on the bars and they slid on just like when when you do a slut....(can i say that) took a blow dryer to them to dry them up left them over night next day dry and ready for use best and easy way 10-15 min tops!

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my grips where 12 bucks i would deff recomend getting diff grips you will get sick of the stok ones once you put new grips on you will be like i was missing out man! not only go they grip better but they are so much more comfy on your palms too gives it a better look then that cheap black plastic .......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.