Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
That is just insane. I've over loaded my car like that while moving. Got pulled over for having a large oak dinner table strapped to the top. After the officer inspected my tie-downs he said: "It would take a damn hurricane to get that off there" and let me go.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Talk about my truck like that again and it'll be a 2 hit fight! Me hitting you and you hitting the floor!!!!! :x
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
928 Posts
lol I douob it spooph, I think we would get along great just as we do here. lol

CZ- does that tractor of a Cummings in it? If so I got you beat!!! Gotta Stroke before you can cum...I have a powerstroke desiel for all of those that don't get the saying... :D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Damn this thread went crazy quicker than I thought!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
will there are others to choose, but these were the first three that cam to mind. but i'm pretty sure the one international would be the best, but i couldn't find a picture, its modeled after big roy(if you know what that is) but a little smaller. haha will you still beat me?

i had an image in my mind of putting the spikes( for bail moving) on and just ramming into the side of your truck haha:angel:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.