Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

How Many Kilometers to a Tank of Gas??????

23K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  metbandit1 
#1 ·
Hey was wondering if anyone can tell me how many kilometers I can expect to get out of a full tank of gas?? It will cost me $12.00 approx to fill the bike I assume because I put 5.00 worth of fuel in her the other day and it half filled the bike. Damn dealer sold it to me on empty...lol. Anyway whats the average kilometers or miles you guys get?? Thanks.

#3 ·
I averaged 25km/ltr.In theory with 17.5 ltrs fuel tank it should cover over 400 km.But in real life I can only fill about 16 ltrs of fuel which takes me 375 km far and leaves me with about 1ltr of reserve.
300 miles on a tank is a very economic.How can you do that?
Yeah,those dealers.They put only so much fuel in so you barely get to the nearest station.

#7 ·
Freak, I usually plan for about 230 miles/tank, and with a passenger I can expect that to go down to 200 miles/tank. If I ride with a group of riders, where everybody rides a little slower to make sure everybody's safe, I tend to get close to 300 miles/tank. It's all in how far you twist the wrist!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.