Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well I just got my 07 R6 today and can I saw FUCKING AMAZING!!! Its so sweet. I took a spin till I had to get to work and there really is no difference to the 250. Only difference is that you have to work more to turn. Like use more of your body. And ofcorse you can almost hit 100 comming out of 3rd. I love it. plus ppl see you more bc its louder. I was riding it like my 250 shifting faster but learned I can really cruise in 3 since the damn red line is 16,500!! Im gonna be out on it all day tomorrow.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
see this guy thinks smart thank you xthrice! hell no im not gonna rotate that crap takes forvere, plus i dont even know how! hahha nice you got a r6, sweet! and their is no diff up untill you beat on it and take it to the track or some twistys, you will never sit on that 250 again i promise you! oh and delta my gear is my helmet gloves and breaks ; ) ha i remember when you kids would say dude you got a 600 as your first bike your dumb blah blah blah better wear full leather head to toe and i still have not gone down, prob ride harder than most of you and not to mention most of you dont even have a bike! so eat my shorts! sorry had a moment their hahahaha ride safe guys : )

·
Registered
133 Posts
My dealership is Kawi and Yamaha and everytime I go there they have a red and white r6. SOoooooo temping to buy it. It's brand new and has been sitting there for the whole season. I think it has my name all over it. But I wish the check for it wouldnt but someone elses haha. I need to invest in a leather jacket. All I ride in is a t-shirt, jeans, shoes, my fourwheeling gloves and a helmet. I push my bike through corners. I can't stand riding slow so maybe it's good I don't have the power of a bigger bike. I wish I had the dough to buy my stepdads 03' zx7r. He's selling it and buying himself an 08' zx10r and my mom one of those Spyders or however it's spelled. ya know, the 3 wheeled things.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
R6, you've gone down once...parked in your garage lol. So you've been lucky! We tell you that shit because we care butthead! And your bike always goes down...when you park it lol, remember "And then I heard a THUMP!" ahahaha.

Also, not being an ass and dont get pissed but most of us dont have a bike...but how'd you get yours? ;)

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
R6, you've gone down once...parked in your garage lol. So you've been lucky! We tell you that shit because we care butthead! And your bike always goes down...when you park it lol, remember "And then I heard a THUMP!" ahahaha.

Also, not being an ass and dont get pissed but most of us dont have a bike...but how'd you get yours? ;)
hahhahah LOL Virtual. See this is the bad thing of knowing things you probably shouldn't know about someone.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Well its all public knowlege! I'm just glad this thread wasnt titled "How I hit the pavement at 163 MPH wearing no gear."

Oh yeah, we're still going to give you shit michelin man!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
virtualmatrix258 said:

umm no comment hahaha damn you!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.