Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Must have been going over the Croatan Sound ( Virginia Dare Mem. Bridge). Nice little run if you got a tail wind. Crosswinds and headwinds suucck!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
70kph in 6th to 200? What RPM are you pulling cause that's only like 43mph by my clacs, and 200kph is right around 125mph Does that ZX6R pull pretty nicely all the way up or is it sluggish til you hit the powerband? I just ask cause if I try and put the power to it while I'm chuggin 3.5k-4k rpm in 6th she really wants a downshift

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's the bridge right by my house which separates Currituck County from Dare County that crosses the Albermarle Sound.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
CSBrad said:
70kph in 6th to 200? What RPM are you pulling cause that's only like 43mph by my clacs, and 200kph is right around 125mph Does that ZX6R pull pretty nicely all the way up or is it sluggish til you hit the powerband? I just ask cause if I try and put the power to it while I'm chuggin 3.5k-4k rpm in 6th she really wants a downshift
Pulls like a 12 year old school boy!

I was just messing around, I would downshift if I needed to, but I just rolled on the power to see how it pulled... damn well is the answer.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts