Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

How far would you be willing to drive to a meet?

• 100 Miles (161 km) (Pansy...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150 Miles (241 km)

• 200 Miles (322 km)

• 300 Miles (482 km)

• Over 300 Miles

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get an idea so we could start making "chapters" in sizes where people would actually ride to the meets.

·
Registered
646 Posts
If there weren't an ocean between you and I, I'd already be there drinking your watered down beer. Only because I'd need it to handle your accents full time, No offense mate haha. :p

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh hahaha watered down beer huh? You'd love drinking with Turblown, he loves gay-ass German beers that are as thick as syrup and have 20% alcohol. If you were coming I'd dress up like crocodile Dundee and speak with a shitty american-ausie accent lol.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Haha, I've got some American family actually. It's just some American accents find me putting my head between a wall and a hammer. :p

And yeah, Merican beers are generally a little weaker than Aussie beers i believe. It's something to do with American gov'ts opinion/outlook on drinking. Iono. Seems stupid when nobody seems to drink their home brew anyway.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Haha sure!, Felix and I will show up with 10 slabs of fosters and while you guys enjoy that we'll drink your corona. :p

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
redrider said:
ahh hahaha watered down beer huh? You'd love drinking with Turblown, he loves gay-ass German beers that are as thick as syrup and have 20% alcohol. If you were coming I'd dress up like crocodile Dundee and speak with a shitty american-ausie accent lol.
Hahah!

See I'm not the only one who doesn't like " fu-fu" drinks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm a pansy. I trust my driving skills, but every mile you drive on a trip is just adding up the chances that some jackass is going to pull out in front of you, or cut you off, or rear-end you.

I would take these chances in my car, but not on my bike.

Just call me the forum wuss... :/

1 - 20 of 48 Posts