Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

How far would you be willing to drive to a meet?

• 100 Miles (161 km) (Pansy...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150 Miles (241 km)

• 200 Miles (322 km)

• 300 Miles (482 km)

• Over 300 Miles

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh hahaha watered down beer huh? You'd love drinking with Turblown, he loves gay-ass German beers that are as thick as syrup and have 20% alcohol. If you were coming I'd dress up like crocodile Dundee and speak with a shitty american-ausie accent lol.

· Registered
646 Posts
Haha, I've got some American family actually. It's just some American accents find me putting my head between a wall and a hammer. :p

And yeah, Merican beers are generally a little weaker than Aussie beers i believe. It's something to do with American gov'ts opinion/outlook on drinking. Iono. Seems stupid when nobody seems to drink their home brew anyway.

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Hell no... you can hit that stuff Ratty, I'll stick to the euro thanks. Yank beer is like sex in a canoe... fucking close to water.

Stella is the drop I'm on at the mo. Been drinking it since I was 14 :|

Felix

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
nickowood said:
any of you aussies going to phillip island gp this year?
Would love to, would be a mad road trip on the bike from brisbane. I have another 2 rider mates who might be up for it to. Its just a case of time and money, and the fact I dont get my bike until mid August :(

Felix

· Registered
80 Posts
redrider said:
ahh hahaha watered down beer huh? You'd love drinking with Turblown, he loves gay-ass German beers that are as thick as syrup and have 20% alcohol. If you were coming I'd dress up like crocodile Dundee and speak with a shitty american-ausie accent lol.
Hahah!

See I'm not the only one who doesn't like " fu-fu" drinks

· Registered
32 Posts
I'm a pansy. I trust my driving skills, but every mile you drive on a trip is just adding up the chances that some jackass is going to pull out in front of you, or cut you off, or rear-end you.

I would take these chances in my car, but not on my bike.

Just call me the forum wuss... :/

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.