Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm wondering what everyone here uses to check engine temp? After market gauge , temp gun, lick your finger and touch the block???I'm considering adding a small gauge somewhere on the bike and just wanted to see what you guys suggested? Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been into modifying and tuning my whole life, my father tought me growing up and my own curiosity did me well too.. knowing the vitals of my engine whether I'm racing or not is something I personally prefer to know. I had two temp gauges in my cars (egt, h20) so i guess its just me being picky.

So far in the time I've had it I've had it apart many times am getting very failar with it. After the second try i am able to get the intake box out in under 45 seconds (which proves invaluable when tuning these carbs...)when I get the bigger main jets and the pilot jets in ill put the k&n back in and get rid of this massive hunk of plastic...

I've been looking at the Daytona temp gauge people seem to like so much..but next is DEF a Corbin seat, lowering , and a full exhaust...maybe a trip to Miami and have it tuned on a dyno is in its near future also...I'll need to make a roll call before I go so we can arrange a meet up somewhere

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.