Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me if I'm out of line on this without mentioning specifics I'm going to be short sweet and clear if your result and demeanor is to bad mouth me or send me negative messages be my guest I can delete my account as easily as I created it thanks in advance!! But not to be a [email protected] here but I thought these were PUBLIC forums that ANYONE can post on!!! And if you wanted a private conversation there's PRIVATE MESSAGES...EMAIL...ETC.... So take it how you will I hope we can all be adults about this as that's y I joined this is making me rethink my choice!!!

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Excuse me if I'm out of line on this without mentioning specifics I'm going to be short sweet and clear if your result and demeanor is to bad mouth me or send me negative messages be my guest I can delete my account as easily as I created it thanks in advance!! But not to be a [email protected] here but I thought these were PUBLIC forums that ANYONE can post on!!! And if you wanted a private conversation there's PRIVATE MESSAGES...EMAIL...ETC.... So take it how you will I hope we can all be adults about this as that's y I joined this is making me rethink my choice!!!

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!..........:thumb::thumb:
Ya know...... It's always the CLOWNS FAULT.......:dance::dance:
U dam clown u........:whistling::whistling::whistling:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.