Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just another young'n joining the forums out of whims and dreams, as I have yet to even ride an EX250 yet alone own one. I come from an enduro background, and my current riders are a 75' Suzuki TS185 (currently sporting a sand paddle, hooks up will in the Michigan snow!) and a 77' Honda CT125. Neither of which are in the best of nick cosmetically, but they are riders ridden hard, I can't complain! Now, on to why I have joined this forum with out any hard experiences on an EX250. Well, for one, the numbers work. ~50 MPG, stylish, reliable and really, very affordable. So in a nut shell, I (plan) on buying one in the very near future, so why not learn from current owners and drool over their rides during my wait? Anyways, I look forward to doing lots of learning, and yearning, during my time here.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome MrMerker, don't worry about not having a new Ninja, there's plenty on here that don't have one.....ummm, actually there is only one I can think of!!!

Luv ya Virt!!!! :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! And I wasn't able to make it home before the sun went down today, So no pictures tonight. I think I've picked my first driveline modification for when/if i do end up with one of these rad machines, the Sportisi BRT TIS non programmable unit. It looks pretty rad.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i spend loads of time on here before actually getting one, its definitely a good step to talk to owners before buying one, but you will love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.