Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahahaha!!!! That is awesome, Nice find Ediot!!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I think the questions are funny too:

Q: This would have to be the gretaest ever example of a Saturday arvo , a couple of beers with a mate and a bright idea !!
A: I was dancing around in front of a mirror with my manhood tucked between my legs, and when I leaned forward to apply my lipstick I saw this bike in the reflection, and knew it had to be mine.
30 Jan, 2011
Q: Can i bid on this bike and if i win would you be so kind to post just the wheels at my expence? Regards Pete.
A: I'd gladly post you just the wheels, and cremate the rest of the bike and have it's ashes spread on Tori Spelling's breakfast cereal.
30 Jan, 2011
Q: Hi , i would like to inform you , that your advertised motorbike , is actually a trike , or that is the largest rear sprocket to wheel ratio i have ever seen
A: It's a disc to hold it on train tracks for when you have to crack 88mph in 1855 while being pushed by a train, in a vain effort to travel back to the present time of 1985.
30 Jan, 2011
Q: I relize you have never had the nuts to ride this bike, but does it have powerband? I'm a pretty awesome rider and will never ride a bike without powerband ever again after riding my cousins Yamaha MX100. One time, I... Continue reading
A: This powerband is so fat that you may need a trailer to carry it.
28 Jan, 2011
Q: I need to get back to 1995 to invent eBay myself. I've got a Flux Capacitor that I'd like to fit on. Can you knock me up some brackets? Or fit a pillion seat and come with me? Marty.
A: 1.21 Jiggawatts of power!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.