Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Geezus! That dudes wrist looked like hell. At least he got up from that one, you know that tightened up his butthole going over like that. If it were me my ass would've bitten a chunk out of the seat lol.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
okay, so the problem is too much power on the exit, spinning the rear tire, slowing it down, it grabs and tosses...

I don't think that's gonna be a problem on the 250's... :D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I frickin almost highsided last summer bad. Braked bad for a dog. too much rear break I believe on that one...

(Still trying to take that whole event apart piece by piece and learn from it) I have highsided on my dirt bike so know that OH SH*t feeling right when it starts to come around and then decides to grab and change it's mind and pitch you up and over and SLAMMING you to the ground. It is just plain awesome let me tell you.

On my ninja I actually got to the pitched up side and somehow straightend in out.. Had to go home and change my undies.. the car behind me had to also. holy cow.. The little Ninja can and Will gleefully highside you. But mine was forgiving that day that goodness. Whew!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts