Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
New Aussie member of Team Black. WooHoo !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hi coinslot, So are you a plumber??!!!! hahaha!! sorry, just had to get that out there!! Welcome fellow Aussie!

·
Registered
732 Posts
You now have to go to the "Explain Your Name" thread before the jokes get out of hand.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess I should...

I went for my 2nd night ride last night. Practiced some U-turns while it was nice and quiet etc. Feeling pretty good about it all.

No plans at all this weekend so looking forward to doing lots of riding!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
CoinSlot said:
I guess I should...

I went for my 2nd night ride last night. Practiced some U-turns while it was nice and quiet etc. Feeling pretty good about it all.

No plans at all this weekend so looking forward to doing lots of riding!
Hey! we are just about on the same boat here with riding experience.. I have been on about three or four rides (quickies, it is 30-40 degrees F here) and enjoying learning all the techniques! I wish I had someone that lived close to me that was on the same level as me.. would make me feel a little less.. noob.. :(

Well enough tears from me. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.

What do you QLDers do with your rego label? I got mine in the post and it's in a plastic case with a single hole at the top. Had a quick look at putting it on the bike but it stands out like dogs bollocks!

I'm thinking I might try to mount it up under the fender as far as possible while still having it visible for the po po.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Well the fuzz can harass you for not having it flat and visible from 6m... I have a rego tube, but they are not legal according to the cops, although I'd like to see them prove it to me. I'm going to go back to the flat plastic holder, when I can find one to buy somewhere.

On my 250r I had it mounted on the side...

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My case is exactly like yours except my label is upside down.

I wedged mine between the chain guard and the swing arm at the screw near the foot peg. It sort of hangs down over the tyre info plaque.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 20 of 271 Posts