Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome!
I still consider myself a noob at riding. haha. Dunno how 'great' the people here are but your bound to get some useful information & have fun along the way ;-)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to NewNinja! I see you haven't disclosed anything about your bike, but you have three posts already so perhaps you noted it elsewhere.

EDIT: You squeezed your post in before I finished mine! Nice bike, looks sharp? What year?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to NewNinja! I see you haven't disclosed anything about your bike, but you have three posts already so perhaps you noted it elsewhere.

EDIT: You squeezed your post in before I finished mine! Nice bike, looks sharp? What year?
2011, I bought it from a guy for $3500.00 & it only had 105 miles on it!! Not even broken in yet! His wife made him sell it to pay bills. Everything seems ok on the bike, like new.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Vengeance!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome, nice looking bike, and that is a pretty good deal! How's Louisiana this time of year? Did you guys get hit by Katrina back then?
Yep, we did get hit by Kitrina, not nearly as bad as New Orleans did. I live about an hour & a half away from New Orleans. The weather is pretty good this time of year, around 80 degrees, a little warm but great for bike riding!

How's the weather there bro?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome. Great looking bike, best colour too!
Thanks bro! I agree!! I fell in love with this bike the second I saw it, funny thing is I collect predator figures & I sold about 5 of them to pay for my Ninja! I may have paid $150.00 for each predator so I really only paid about $750.00 for my Ninja!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.