Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted up in the new user intro forum, but I'll introduce myself here. My name is Lauren. I just bought a 2008 Ninja 250r today. I have yet to ride it because I only hold my permit right now, but my biker friends are taking me out tomorrow to teach me how to ride, so I am super excited.

I'm brand new to motorcycles, so you'll probably see me on here asking tons of questions :eek:

Here is my new baby:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to get the hang of riding. I don't trust myself on a real road yet so it's been all parking lot maneuvers so far.

Welcome! And I also love the full black, looks familiar ;)
I didn't think I was going to like the all black thing, but seeing it in person definitely changed my mind. It just looks so clean.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
fbodymeche said:
Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to get the hang of riding. I don't trust myself on a real road yet so it's been all parking lot maneuvers so far.
Take your time and build confidence, and skills then venture out (not too far) when you feel you are ready.

:Sent via the NewNinja App:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.