Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,I'm Tum from Chachoengsao,Thailand.
i hope,i can learn a lot of knowledge here.
there are some pictures of my bike.

this is my first version of mine with custom exhaust and handle

v.2 i've change the exhaust

here is last version of mine with big tire....front 110 and 160 at rear

before and after

nice to meet you all:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
:welcome2:
Good to here from you Tum. As Felix said, please give us more info on the 160 Rear!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
holy huge photos batman!!

welcome to the forum! You'll get on fine here if you like posting pics :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WELCOME!

160! That is HUGE!

Details of on the exhaust?

Felix
The first exhaust,i've try to use the Kawasaki KSR exhaust but it doesn't work at all. Then i try the DBS exhaust,it's perform more horses power than KSR exhaust.

And the 160 rear,i use the ER6 wheel and have a little modify at caliper and wheel.

sorry about my English....

·
Registered
121 Posts
by the way, do u know any shops around bangkok / pattaya that selling the accessories? i might go there in 2 weeks time, just maybe if i have time (& money) i would like to visit the shop

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
by the way, do u know any shops around bangkok / pattaya that selling the accessories? i might go there in 2 weeks time, just maybe if i have time (& money) i would like to visit the shop
Yes,there're many shops around BKK.

You can look for things from this website, http://www.ninja250thailand.com/board/index.php?board=3.0

If you can't read Thai,just note the phone number then call them when you arrive Thailand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.