Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Hi from Valdosta, Georgia!

5K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  mrgixxer 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Patrick and i always found myself clicking on links for this forum and it has some very useful information so i decided to join! I don't have my bike just yet but i plan on getting the 2011 Ninja 250r (black) very soon! But not soon enough :(. I have read (from this forum!) that it is a really good beginner bike. And it just looks really nice as well. As soon as i saw it i had to get it. But anyhow. Glad to be a new member!

#15 ·
hey, I am getting my Ninja 250 in about a month... I was wondering if you could tell me where you got those custom brake lights as well as which fender eliminator kit you used... thank you so much.

- Malcolm

Aftermarket part list

Check that out...

When I had my 250r, I had a full exhaust, shimmed the needles (search shimming needles), removed the snorkal from the air box (better air intake), some custom decals, and tail lights, fender eliminator and a whole box of FUN!

YouTube - Ninja 250R LED Brake Lights

Felix

#5 ·
Damn that's a sexy bike! And those brake lights are awesome! I think eliminating that ugly fender is the first thing i will do to it. Then i was thinking of getting some Proton Flushmounts for the front blinkers and make them strobe. And also wanted to get better sounding exhaust but i don't know if the full exhaust would be necessary. I was thinking of just a slip on exhaust with a clean sound. Nothing too obnoxious.

#6 ·
Welcome Patro, good to see so many potential riders on here, it's great!!

Plenty of good stuff here, but there are some people on here that take a detour every chance they get, so make sure to allow yourself time to sift through all of that stuff......Mind you, you get to find out some great stuff about other people by reading all of the crap!!!!

#11 ·
Welcome! Glad to hear you've decided on the 250. She won't let you down!

Concerning your pipe question. If you want a noticeable increase in power, you will need a full system. If you just want a better sound, a slip-on will do fine and you won't have to mess with the carbs. Danmoto cans runs for $120 shipped I think from China.... HMF has some cheap cans as well. Why spend more for Yoshi, 2 Bros, etc? Because they have a popular name... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.