Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. I just got my license and Ninja 250R this past April and couldn't be happier. It's been a goal of mine for a long time and I'm so happy I finally got the opportunity to achieve it. I've done some pretty cool trips already so far. Kancamangus Highway, Mt. Mohawk, and just rode to the top of Mt.Washington yesterday. Unfortunately riding season will be ending for us soon here in the northeast, but I'm getting as much riding in as I can before that happens. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations. I'm actually think about getting a smaller bike too. I've mostly rode 600s in the past, but I'm thinking a smaller bike would be alot of fun. All my friends say I'm crazy but I really don't think so. I'm really thinking about getting the ninja 300. How do you like your 250? Anything negative?

Cracker7

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Nothing negative at all about my 250 :) I know eventually I will upgrade to a 500/650 but I'm satisfied with my girl for now. :). NH definitely is a beautiful state to live in! I just did Mt. Washington two weekends ago actually :) scary lol but soooo worth it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.