Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I everyone, my names Wayne I live in Cornwall, England.

Currently ride a zx6r ninja until Tuesday when I pick up my 2011 zx10,

Hope to meet up with sum of you soon

Take care on the roads

All the best

Wayne

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zxrninja said:
I everyone, my names Wayne I live in Cornwall, England.

Currently ride a zx6r ninja until Tuesday when I pick up my 2011 zx10,

Hope to meet up with sum of you soon

Take care on the roads

All the best

Wayne
Hi Wayne and welcome to the site ,I think most people on this forum are from America so will be a long way to ride lol I'm in Norfolk which is still a long way from you lol what year zx6r do you have ?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zxrninja said:
Hi buddy,

Think il leave it standard mate, especially after the chap told me its nearly 200 bhp. I had to ask him again how many bhp.lol

What u ride mate?
Is it the brand new 2011 model with abs and traction then yep that's around the 200bhp mark ....a beast lol but you got to put a good can on there as the standard ones look shite and sound shite lol I've got a 2010 zx6r with power commander 5 de-cat pipe works exhaust k+n filter ,suspension set up by MCT of stowmarket .zero gravity dark screen ,r+g tailtidy with micro led indicators ,stomp tank grips ,got some braided lines to go on soon !its making 116 bhp at back wheel so around 130-135 at the crank so it's a healthy little thing !keeps my mates 2011 gsxr 750 honest !

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
morgan46 said:
Is it the brand new 2011 model with abs and traction then yep that's around the 200bhp mark ....a beast lol but you got to put a good can on there as the standard ones look shite and sound shite lol I've got a 2010 zx6r with power commander 5 de-cat pipe works exhaust k+n filter ,suspension set up by MCT of stowmarket .zero gravity dark screen ,r+g tailtidy with micro led indicators ,stomp tank grips ,got some braided lines to go on soon !its making 116 bhp at back wheel so around 130-135 at the crank so it's a healthy little thing !keeps my mates 2011 gsxr 750 honest !

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive design

Little beast ....is enough for me on the roads !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mate your bike sounds awesome. Bet it's a handful. Bet it surprises other bikes and cars too. Lol

Yes it's the 2011 abs model. Took it out for a test drive the other day and loved it. Really comfortable.

Pity we live so far away would of been nice to go for a ride

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zxrninja said:
Mate your bike sounds awesome. Bet it's a handful. Bet it surprises other bikes and cars too. Lol

Yes it's the 2011 abs model. Took it out for a test drive the other day and loved it. Really comfortable.

Pity we live so far away would of been nice to go for a ride
Yes would be quality ,I want a set of race headers for mine then it will be about 120bhp at back wheel ...that'll be enough for me !was you 6 standard ?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zxrninja said:
Yea buddy completely standard and I thought that was quick, yours must be like a rocket
Ooh I forgot I've knocked a tooth off the front sprocket too so it's got but more punch low down ,it's def all made a difference from when it was standard ,I still get annoyed when I go out with a few mates who all have r1s and ktm rc8rs because on a straight I don't really see them lol but on the track I keep with them which Is good !i bet you have some awesome roads in Cornwall !

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zxrninja said:
There's sum cracking coastal roads down this way especially round Newquay. Always see loads of bikers out around Cornwall.

How long u had your 6 mate?
Got this one in April this year ,used to have an early 51 plate zx6r got that in 2005 sold in 2008 then got a supermoto and I went racing motorcross on a kxf250 ,gave it all up last year and thought I'd treat myself to another road bike I originally went to buy an 04 636 but on the day I went to get it they shew me tbe one i have now and offered it to me at a cant say no price lol check my pics out in my profile they are all in there !

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zxrninja said:
Very nice pics mate, cracking bikes you've had.

What's the bike scene up where u live like?
It's pretty good ,some nice roads and big meets ,the police are asse holes though sitting in bushes on b-roads now as they know we don't stick to a roads like the straight line brigade lol we get out to other counties though ,we riding to Yorkshire in September for couple days blast up there as the roads are meant to be quality !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.