Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself. You can call me Ninja Gal. I've been riding my 2009 Ninja going on 3 yrs now and, I Love It!!!
Have done a few mods recently and looking forward to getting this season started. Still a bit cold here in Nova Scotia but, with my plug ins, the days aren't too bad.
Looking to get a tire hugger...any ideas where I can get one..??

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
looky you!! I did not realize you can change font. The New person taught me something . Thank you :) I never noticed that .funny.

I know there is rear hugger threads here somewhere. Just search hugger. I can not have one because my bike is too lowered.

Anyhow welcome! we need more of us gals. I am sure someone will chime in with some hugger information soon. I imagine your shipping can be expensive.
Delta is a wealth of vender info.....

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Ninja Gal!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck! From what I remember, it is ALWAYS "still a bit cold here in Nova Scotia" Good on ya for getting out to ride anyway! I was last in Digby over 20 years ago when CFB Cornwallis was still running, it must be a great area to ride in.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Zartan, that colour is aweful!
is that" full of awe"or awful? not quite sure what you meant there flix!! ;)

Let us have a little fun once in a while !

This is brighter for your "older eyes" to make it easier to read for you all :)

See what you are up against Ninja Gal, we need you for back up !

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome NinjaGal! I would recommend Scott's Hugger, you have to contact him by email though. He is in the states, and probably has the cheapest hugger with the quickest turn around time. He offers 3 models, so make sure to get the one that will fit the tire you wish to ride, or will have in the future:

http://www.newninja.com/forums/f98/scotts-hugger-install-5716.html

Also Z, much, much better!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.