Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
New bike. What a change! Massive step up but it's fantastic!!! 06 zx10r
nice one bud, I had one and still maintain it was my best zx10, I put a two brothers system, removed the secondary butterflies and k&n with the help of a power commander and I clocked out at 199mph, should never of changes to the new model. I wish you all the best on it bud and keep it between the hedges 😃

·
Registered
141 Posts
nice one bud, I had one and still maintain it was my best zx10, I put a two brothers system, removed the secondary butterflies and k&n with the help of a power commander and I clocked out at 199mph, should never of changes to the new model. I wish you all the best on it bud and keep it between the hedges dde03
thanks man. It feels amazing still getting to grips with the power really and looking for some nice slip ons. Thought I was cruising on Friday looked down was doing nearly 130 mph without realising. Haha will be looking at a few mods over the winter that being said :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.