Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new here so I thought to say hi. I am most likely to get a ninja soon, just waiting to get the funds and the right deal for one. I like to do lots of research on a bike before I get one and this forum really just rocks in getting info about the 250 ninja. Was thinking about a Rebel, but I think the ninja would be better for what I am looking for.

I live in Dothan, Al where the roads are horrible. I used to work at a bike/seadoo shop so I am used to working on carbs and changing oil and tires and all the like.(mainly I was on seadoos) I used to have 2 dirt bikes and went riding a lot in the woods so I know how to ride a bike. I been on my bros 800cc cruiser around town and it was like driving a bus, so I am looking for something smaller. I am a bit big. Right at 6 feet tall and 250 pounds. But I am losing the weight slowly. Hope when I go to sit on one it will not implode, haha.

That is a little of me in a nutshell. cya

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Mrboo! Don't worry about the ninja, it will easily carry you!
You're right about this place, it rocks!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
MadMax said:
Until you get banned.
hehe!!! but that just strengthens you rep Max!! You're the original Bad boy!!!

G

·
zandit said:
hehe!!! but that just strengthens you rep Max!! You're the original Bad boy!!!
I am who I am, do not accept any substitutes. ;D

I have been trying not to step on any egg shells, but I like the way it sounds when it crunches under foot, haha. There is this rock bed at work, and when I walk thru it, it reminds me of the terminators walking on human skulls like in the movie, nice.

·
Registered
347 Posts
AY THERE! The ninja.. it will be black..

right?

RIGHT? AMITRITE OR AMIRITE?

haha, but really.. it better be..

that being said, welcome, matey!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts