Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm also new to NN although I've been stalking everybody for about a month now. I've been patiently waiting for the software migration! :p

I live in Bloomington, Indiana and attend Indiana University(IU). I bought my little ninja about 2 months ago and it's treated me well! I haven't been able to take the basic rider's course yet (they were all full) but I plan to ASAP. In the meantime I have a family friend who has been riding for many years and it a great instructor. He's already put me through drills in the parking lot and handed me homework to read and research :p needless to say it's alot of fun. There's nothing quite like 2 wheels!

Here she is:

Sorry for the bad quality and shot angles.. It was due to it being freaking cold outside, I was using my cell, and I was a lil excited...

I am the third owner of the bike and it has 7,3xx miles on it. There are no modifications to it save one of the owners seem to have taken a hacksaw to the rear fender... It's been dropped once but I think I can take a buffer to most of the scratches. I already have an e-mail draft full of modifications I want to make to it as soon as my bank account is feeling generous again. XD

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Jt, you have been scoping us out for a month, you have seen how crasy this place is, and you still joined up!!!! Kids these days will never learn!!!! :p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Such a warm welcome! haha thanks guys. Even though I just officially registered, I feel like I've been apart of the community for a some time now. (thanks to all my creepy stalker-ish shenanigans). I'm glad to finally be able to contribute!

Welcome Jt, you have been scoping us out for a month, you have seen how crasy this place is, and you still joined up!!!! Kids these days will never learn!!!! :p
I'm prepared to suit up and battle this madness! :p My ninja skills are legendary... you've just never heard of them. XD

Any questions just ask!

Felix
Thanks Felix! I'm sure I'll have them... a lot of them.

welcome! Hopefully the 3rd owner puts more miles on that bike than the first 2 did. Poor little ninja, must be bored out of it's mind....
I agree. It even talked me into riding in the rain today... By the time I got home I was completely soaked and freezing! Going to have to look into both rain and thermal gear.

Welcom Jt, Nice bike I like black bikes, but not allowed to have 1, coz Zandit refuses to wash it for me!
Good luck with the training course
Hopefully I can get into the course right away in the spring. I was pretty bummed I couldn't get in yet this year.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey JT, cool to have you here. As far as stalking goes, I think just about every one of us has used this site for reference before buying our bikes (drooling over them), or for DIYs etc., so no problemo as far as that bit goes!

Looking forward to your posts!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.