Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Thanks freak. I live around the Great Lakes and its bizarre that none of the roads follow the shore line,it could be beautiful riding/driving, but in most places the roads are well away from the water.

I've been to Nfld briefly, spent about a week in St John's in '97 during the 500th anniversary celebration of Cabot's landng and the Queen's visit. I had some time to explore around the harbour and coast line around Cabot Tower. Plus we did a helicopter fight from Quidi Vidi to Bonavista. It was such a great time, and awesome people. I really hope to visit again someday, if I could ride there too - even better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in St. john's and this was shot just outside (10 mins out). If you ever come back this way drop me a line first, and If you got your bike we can go for a burn. St. John's is built up quite a bit since the Cabot celebrations. Take Care.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blackout said:
Very cool,I enjoy your videos very much so, but a suggestion If I may- shorten your intros!
Oh thats so funny, I have been thinking that myself lately. In fact if you watch my latest shorter vids I have a "DarkFlight Quick Video" intro now.
Check it out for your approval LOL...
PAST - PRESENT - FUTURE .....GEAR

I'm only new to YouTube and video editing so bare with me. Just trying to make some cool stuff. I have a cool new camera coming which will provide better audio as well.

At least I have a bunch of intro's unlike most on YouTube....thought I was doing good....LMAO....no I realized it myself, Thanks.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i love the SMX plus boots! im getting a pair when the summer rolls round again.

loving the vids!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
metbandit1 said:
i love the SMX plus boots! im getting a pair when the summer rolls round again.

loving the vids!
Thanks very much metbandit1, appreciate it.
Yeah cant wait till the boots arrive even though I cant use them till next May....lol.
I might wear them out shovelling this winter ;D

·
Registered
347 Posts
ninjafreak said:
Oh thats so funny, I have been thinking that myself lately. In fact if you watch my latest shorter vids I have a "DarkFlight Quick Video" intro now.
Check it out for your approval LOL...
PAST - PRESENT - FUTURE .....GEAR

I'm only new to YouTube and video editing so bare with me. Just trying to make some cool stuff. I have a cool new camera coming which will provide better audio as well.

At least I have a bunch of intro's unlike most on YouTube....thought I was doing good....LMAO....no I realized it myself, Thanks.
Mucho better :)

I think having multiple intros is awesome, as long as they are around 10~ seconds it doesn't bother me much at all.

Lovin' the new gear.. sucks you can't ride 'em for awhile :(

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blackout said:
Mucho better :)

I think having multiple intros is awesome, as long as they are around 10~ seconds it doesn't bother me much at all.

Lovin' the new gear.. sucks you can't ride 'em for awhile :(
Thanks Blackout.
I guess I'll have to make lots of new intro's in my down time ;)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
ninjafreak said:
Thanks very much metbandit1, appreciate it.
Yeah cant wait till the boots arrive even though I cant use them till next May....lol.
I might wear them out shovelling this winter ;D
nooooo dont get them wet!!! :O

id just sleep in them XD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts