Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Hey dear Kawi riders! :ermm:

I just bought my first motorcycle! it's a black ninja 250 r.. it's still at the showroom! but am so looking forward to get it home and ride it! :D i'm new here, and feel like a noob! :angel: im up for some lessons if someones willing to share some info on bikes :) :thumb:

Jo xx

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey dear Kawi riders!

I just bought my first motorcycle! it's a black ninja 250 r.. it's still at the showroom! but am so looking forward to get it home and ride it! i'm new here, and feel like a noob! im up for some lessons if someones willing to share some info on bikes

· Registered
2,270 Posts
She89 said:
Hey dear Kawi riders!

I just bought my first motorcycle! it's a black ninja 250 r.. it's still at the showroom! but am so looking forward to get it home and ride it! i'm new here, and feel like a noob! im up for some lessons if someones willing to share some info on bikes
Hey and welcome again lol

· Registered
727 Posts
Welcome!

Have you taken a BRS class yet? That would be the first place to start, if you don't yet have experience on a bike. They do a great job, of getting you over the uncertainty of riding, and giving you the basics of dealing with traffic.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Great choice of first moto. Welcome to NN. By any chance do you have pics of your new baby?

:Sent via the NewNinja iPhone App:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.