Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...I'm a 50 year-old rider from the Great White North. My current ride is a 1998 VFR800. I am really considering moving on to a Ninja 1000 but am not totally sure. So...I'll be poking around here while there is snow on the ground to see if that's the right bike for me or if I should just look for a newer ABS Viffer.

Your input will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!

../Boosh

·
Registered
112 Posts
Id like to say for you a 1000 might be a good choice. You have the experience to ride it. Being a 250 forum I would not go from an 800 to a ninja 250r. They are really nice bikes but you might be disappointed with the power after riding a bigger bike.

·
1,458 Posts
It was at one time.
is that time this time? Don't be a lame ass. Be greatful for the ppl you have left in this forum. Y'all have managed to run 90% of users off by not being helpful or speaking about crap y'all have no clue how to do. Poor ghost was one of the only helpful ppl in here who actually gave advice and actual answered the questions asked.

·
Registered
674 Posts
is that time this time? Don't be a lame ass. Be greatful for the ppl you have left in this forum. Y'all have managed to run 90% of users off by not being helpful or speaking about crap y'all have no clue how to do. Poor ghost was one of the only helpful ppl in here who actually gave advice and actual answered the questions asked.
Ya - you should talk...

·
1,458 Posts
Ya - you should talk...
you apparently don't read the things I write to ppl. Yes I call their crap if they don't know what they are talking about. Yes. I can ride better than you. Yes. I can fully rebuild every engine. Yes I have more money invested in bikes than probably 50% percent of you all combined. Yes I can race on a professional level. Yes I have 8 degrees from college. Yes I have completed MMI just so I can learn more tricks of the motorcycle engine to get more out of my bike Yes I have two favorite bikes that I ride all year around both of which aren't Kawasaki. Yes I make a lot of money. Yes I earned it all myself. Yes I played professional baseball. Yes one of my riding buddies is a motogp racer. Yes I own a sonic drive inn. Yes I am a marine. Yes I am planning on Yes I am on this forum to help ppl. Not to air my business but since you wanna feel all high and mighty. I'm pretty humble considering my accomplishments in life. In fact that's what most ppl like about me. The fact that I will drop everything to help another person. I am a god fearing gun toting white make that's the spitting image of the American dream. I lost everything during hurricane Katrina and still rebuilt my empire. So feel high and mighty. Be another person who talks from their ass. How about you learn about what you try to speak of before opening you mouth. I speak about things I know. I don't speak on every thread I read because maybe someone already have them good advice or decent advice. Or maybe it's just something ppl need to Learn on their own. But if ppl truly need help I always help. What do u do?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.