Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sounds like that would of been a rush, it would have been better if they got away.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
wow. i hear stories of bikers out running the cops. now i know why they rather run.lol if they know they are going to be doing wheelies and speeding, they remove the license plate. thats crazy

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
My old boss was in his Porsche 928.One night he tried to run away from the cops. They added up all the stop sighs red lights plus reckless driving recess endangerment . display of power(spinning wheels ) and Fleeing and avoiding.
136 points at once . License revoked. The judge leaned over the bench.Got in his face and Said "After you serve 90 days in Jail You will never drive again "

It took him 6 years and thousands of dollars in legal fees and fines.He now has a provisional license.

O Ya they wanted to stop him for tail light bulb. HAHA

·
Registered
79 Posts
I wouldn't try to outrun on a highway or interstate.. that seems silly. back roads or deep six city traffic maybe. my buddy has a cousin who's a police officer in tampa or something and whenever a cop turns on lights a bike turns down an alley and is gone. :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Delta107 said:
hahah Only a $1,500 dollar ticket?
Thats only ONE ticket.. there are about 8 or 9 charges against him and the other guy.... Speeding over 55 ( there is list 3 of those) , eluding , disobeying a traffic control ( two of those) and two others... He already sold the 600 CBR and now is trying to sell a 2004 Hayabusa

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Most of the other charges are violations and misdemeanors. Fleeing to elude arrest is a felony. All carry jail time. He will probably take the felony charge , community service, probation, fines and court cost to stay out of jail 6-12 months. Prosecuting attorney will offer a plea deal. He will also have to have a hearing with DMV also to get a provisional license back at the end of his suspension. (Maybe 3-4 years depending on the state).

OUCH!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blue Ghost said:
Most of the other charges are violations and misdemeanors. Fleeing to elude arrest is a felony. All carry jail time. He will probably take the felony charge , community service, probation, fines and court cost to stay out of jail 6-12 months. Prosecuting attorney will offer a plea deal. He will also have to have a hearing with DMV also to get a provisional license back at the end of his suspension. (Maybe 3-4 years depending on the state).

OUCH!

The word around him is that he has an attny and stated that he is not guilty... possibility of MIN. 2 weeks in jail , fines... and it only has started

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.