Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello brother and sister.. this is my green ninja.. her name is Midori Ookami.. it means green wolf in english..

I came home late today.. and I got an idea to take a photo.. so I park the bike and take some photo, but I think this is the best picture, so I just upload this one.. sorry for the bad quality.. :(

Check it out.. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no idea buddy.

I see 2 pics. They both look nice man.
wah thanks bro.. its great if the picture's there.. its not appear om my com.. :rolleyes:

Nice one Tezhiro! Love that scheme, I had black, but if that was available when I bought mine I would have definitely been rocking that!

Whats the story with the exhaust?

Felix
haha thanks bro.. about the exhaust.. its a custom made bro.. the design was gixxer 600 replica.. the price was only 50 bucks.. hahaha ;)
pretty cheap rite?hha

(btw sorry for my bad english) ;D

·
Registered
928 Posts
No worries about your english buddy. We can understand you and the love for the bike and sport helps us understand eachother...ok I'm done being all emotional and sensitive now...lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries about your english buddy. We can understand you and the love for the bike and sport helps us understand eachother...ok I'm done being all emotional and sensitive now...lol
haha ok bro..thanks a lot.. ;D

btw r u a navy??? waw..that's cool

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice Bike man!!:D
Like the EXHAUST!! :eek:
thx bro.. ;) its only a cheap exhaust..haha
nah, if u have a loong weekend maybe u can visit my country..and then I'll show u the exhaust muffler in my town.. u can order silencer shape and the sound also... :)
and then maybe we can ride to Bali..hahaha

His name is Robert Paulsen ................ his name is Robert Paulsen ......... ;D
wow..which one is robert paulsen bro??? :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.