Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello brother and sister.. this is my green ninja.. her name is Midori Ookami.. it means green wolf in english..

I came home late today.. and I got an idea to take a photo.. so I park the bike and take some photo, but I think this is the best picture, so I just upload this one.. sorry for the bad quality.. :(

Check it out.. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no idea buddy.

I see 2 pics. They both look nice man.
wah thanks bro.. its great if the picture's there.. its not appear om my com.. :rolleyes:

Nice one Tezhiro! Love that scheme, I had black, but if that was available when I bought mine I would have definitely been rocking that!

Whats the story with the exhaust?

Felix
haha thanks bro.. about the exhaust.. its a custom made bro.. the design was gixxer 600 replica.. the price was only 50 bucks.. hahaha ;)
pretty cheap rite?hha

(btw sorry for my bad english) ;D

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice Bike man!!:D
Like the EXHAUST!! :eek:
thx bro.. ;) its only a cheap exhaust..haha
nah, if u have a loong weekend maybe u can visit my country..and then I'll show u the exhaust muffler in my town.. u can order silencer shape and the sound also... :)
and then maybe we can ride to Bali..hahaha

His name is Robert Paulsen ................ his name is Robert Paulsen ......... ;D
wow..which one is robert paulsen bro??? :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.