Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other night someone tried to steal my lil ninja :mad: they did not succeed but messed up my clutch handle bar anyone have and extra one or know someone with an extra that fits a 09 dont know how much they run didnt really check but if someone does plz let me know or where i can find one cheap at (tried ebay no success :'()

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
ive been doing something new lately and it seems to be working well and paying off...

i made a car seat for the rear of my bike and i take a pitbull everywhere i go with my bike and chain him to it when i leave it, and i also spray some whip cream on his mouth before i leave to add that extra effect...

so far i only have 2 pending lawsuits, but i still have a bike, so well worth the effort... :D

ps. sorry bout the A-hole that tried ganking your shit. i hope their balls or tits turn blue and fall off... ;)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
my cousin has smoke stacks with a 20lb propane tank and flame thrower setup, he does alot of car shows and burnouts till he pops both rear tires, changes em out and pops em again.

hes nuts... this year if i can get a vid of him doing some ill post em up here.

and if that bimmer were to start spewing flames at me or a friend and we were just standing there i would smash the f*** outta that thing!!!! so it doesnt really pay to have that, cuz they wouldnt have a car at the end anyway!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
hows those lawsuits goin big lil bro??!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.