Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there . I just purchased a red/white kawasaki ninja gpx 750 as my first bike ! Too big for my first bike is what everybody say's ? Nonsense ! Lol but i have a few problem's with this bike , and need some help ? So please message me or post on my wall if you think you can help with a few minor issue's ?
Thank's
my name's ronnie

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
hey ronnie stick the things you need help with in this thread and alot more people will get back to you :)

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
seized breaks maybe?

i think its just a dodgy switch with the hazard lights, but ill let someone that know more aboutelectronics to help you out with that one!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Ronnie, As Met says I think that is a faulty switch for the hazard lights, but that shouldn't be affecting the front wheel.
I think there are several things to look at there, bent axle, warped brake disc, seized caliper, seized bearings in the wheel, any number of things.
Certainly need more of a look to see what the go is there!
Anyway, Welcome again, and post up some pics when you can........WE LIKE PICS!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Spooph did you get your meds today.. we keep telling you to take them on a daily basis.

Spooph should not be expected to help everyone. I agree with that. He likes to write and he is good at it and provides lots of stuff for us.

On a serious note Ronnie, TURN THE KEY and remove. You probably have locked it.

Have you tried googling or doing a search on a GPX 750 forum? You are most welcome to hang here but we like see give and take. Fact is I don't know if anyone here has a GPX 750.

Yes that is alot of bike. but any bike is a lot of bike in the wrong hands. Wishing you safety and luck but this almosts seems like sillyness to me. I call it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome ronnie,
How old is your bike and what type of condition is it in? The Gpz750 is a very old bike. With age expect a lot more problems especially if the bike was not properly cared for or refurbished. On the positive note you may be able to fix everything with a little mechanical know how and good resources.

Try toggling the turn signal switch to see if it cancels the flashers. Also a faulty flasher unit or broken internals on the switch could be your problem.
If your front wheel is not rolling at all, you front brake rotors or calipers are a problem. Bleeding the brakes and inspecting the rotors for warping may fix it.

Kawiforums also has a sub-forum for all other models whereby you may gain some good expert advice. [url]http://www.kawiforums.com/all-other-models/[/URL]

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Aw c'mon. Kinda heavy on the editting isn't it? It was assertive speaking but not in need of censorship. It's like hockey, play hard but play fair and when you don't play fair expect to get called out and knocked around a bit. It keeps the game honest.

Spooph for president!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
awe thanks Boar, but I'm not going to get butt hurt over it, although, it would have been nice to see an edited post saying "edited for offensive language and first warning issued", and not deleted and there for nullified. No worries though, I'm just another member like everybody else... I just have a bigger mouth than most.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I got deleted once. Didn't think it was right then either.

Felix, I'm not hackin' on you, I think you do a great job and please know that you and the mods and overseers of the forum are very much appreciated. I'm sure in the end you are probably part of the reason we don't see flamming pissing matches on the forum and I'm sure we all appreciate that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.