Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks, it's time to set a few things straight.

There's been three people now who've contacted me about a 150/70 rear tire being a good idea or not...

I finally found the thread, and it seems that McBreezy was the one who got the 150/70 Conti Attacks, and presumably is enjoying them thoroughly, in the thread below.

I also checked my tires, and I was wrong. I currently still have the front stock dunlop on, and my Rear Avon Roadrunner is a 130/70, not a 140/70 like I said in this thread:

http://www.newninja.com/index.php?topic=1447.0

So, my bad for misspeaking, and I also don't want to take credit for McBreezy's cool doings.

Also, I'm not mad at all, just quite embarrassed for misspeaking. If you know of another thread where I also misspoke, please let me know. I will take responsibility for any mistakes I've made.

Also, just to set the records straight, I won't ever put a tire bigger than 140/70 on my bike, for the same reasons I mentioned in the thread posted above.

Along with that, it doesn't bother me either way what people do to their bikes, as long as they like it! Eric's 160 tire mod is sick! I wouldn't do it, but I'm glad he did it and enjoys it. It's cool to see different things, in different places of the world, done by different people. And I can't think of his name right now, and the site is down as I'm typing this, but the guy who did the dual exhaust on the right side of the bike. Again, something I would never do to my bike, but I think it's cool as hell!!!

So I guess, in the end, I hope you peoples don't take this thread the wrong way, but I just wanted to make sure the right people we're being given their credit due...

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I forgive you Spooph!

I remember awhile back on one of your post that you were going to buy me a Black Ninja 250? It still hasn't arrived at my door yet? I'm still waiting (me tapping my foot)!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have your address... Wait, wasn't that Stockwall or Virtual? Which one is your older brother?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Virtual is my cyber brother. Crushcamber has promised me a bike but he goes out and buys a bigger bike. Jurk!! j/k lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Delta107 said:
Virtual is my cyber brother. Crushcamber has promised me a bike but he goes out and buys a bigger bike. Jurk!! j/k lol
Just have crushedcamber give you his 250 if he upgraded! that's always a thought haha

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
hahaha yep I'm stuck with her for now, I could be a jerk and say, "I worry about you on two wheels so no you cant have a bike" and see what she says LOL.

Stockwall...isnt he already a big brother or something?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
Stockwall...isnt he already a big brother or something?
Yes, Stockwall but he gets removed from cyber big brother status a lot. Crushcamber should totally give me his 250, One problem though its RED! We can fix that with a new paint job.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey lady, the bike has to be "loud" in some form or another (for safety reasons :D), so Red is a good starting point.. Plus the red pigment is lightest pigments of all the colors currently in production, so the red ones are always 2-3% faster... :p

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it depends what you consider "scientific" - in the universe of Spooph's facetiousity (where words are made up because the ones in existence just don't quite have it, and scientific facts are only good until the next contradictory one comes along), it is a fact... :D

Start making up your own facts Delta, it's a lot of fun, and you get some really laugh-worthy expressions from people.

//Eyes wide// "Really, I had no idea", and you think to yourself, "yea, obviously, cause what I just told you is a bald faced lie, dumbass"

HAHA

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
you can really get them if you use statitics example: eating green beans with your vitamin C tabs will allow you to absorb the vitamin C 46 percent more the not eating it with a serving of green beans,,

Don't believe me look it up... "hee hee"

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Felix said:
I read in a study, that our brains are adapting to fade out red from our sight... since nearly all warnings are in red, we become so over warned that we start to cut them out, therefore cutting red out to! :D

Felix
so really, what you're saying is that I bought a stealth bike?! Sweet, now if only I can get the cops around here to get on board...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts