Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am new to this but fell in love at first ride. ZX6R is my first bike and like a rookie, I've had two incidents of which one seems painfully expensive. Long story short, I dropped her and (incident #2), launched myself over the top, and did some cosmetic damage at approx 1 mile/hour... I've already ordered new Fairrings to replace the ones I've cracked, but am now noticing that my left rear tail light isn't working properly. I've checked some wires under the passenger seat, but can't find anything that appears to be the problem? Any ideas on what to check? I'm getting annoyed with hand signals!!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using New Ninja

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
So, I am new to this but fell in love at first ride. ZX6R is my first bike and like a rookie, I've had two incidents of which one seems painfully expensive. Long story short, I dropped her and (incident #2), launched myself over the top, and did some cosmetic damage at approx 1 mile/hour... I've already ordered new Fairrings to replace the ones I've cracked, but am now noticing that my left rear tail light isn't working properly. I've checked some wires under the passenger seat, but can't find anything that appears to be the problem? Any ideas on what to check? I'm getting annoyed with hand signals!!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using New Ninja
U also have some fuses somewhere.....
Mine on a Ninja 650 are under the plastic front tank cover thingy on the left side.
There's also a lot of wire plugs in other places

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.