Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went for an overnighter to test all the new gear out along with Zandit and the wifeys.

It was good as almost everything worked well, the cooker, pan and kettle all done thier job.

The tent was good as were the sleeping bags, the biggest problem was the fukn air bed.

What a cnunt of a thing they are in cold weather ie; Tasmania !!. These things make you wake up during the night feeling like you are on an ice block, the iar in them just gets so cold it doesnt do the hips any good.

Other than that the fire was nice and our little furry friend amused us for a while.

Okay Okay onto the pics.

Packed an on the way

Into the Gorge

Unloded

A look around

Well now we need wood :)

Me bein a dick

Doin what u should in the Gorge, goin for a race.

Night time

Furry Friend

Time to pack up n get home to watch Bathurst
All the moaning from both tents about how cold it is is now over lets go get warm.

Awwww guess who

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Ok, my turn with the photos!!!

Getting ready to go, I had about 24-26kgs sitting high on the back

The Dragon without it's 7kg pack added

I arrived at the spot with just enough time to take this shot

Indie Always has to go bigger!!

Before Indie and I went for a burn up the Gorge, he took some action shots!

Yes, he is laying on the ground taking the shots!!

Some scenic shots and some pics of the critters that were hanging around......No not the ladies!!!

Oh Sh*t!! Busted!!!

"Here you go lil fella!!!"

Nom nom nom!!!

Will you please get that Effin light out of my eyes!!!

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Panniers will come next year!

the action shots was fun stuff, just had to make sure I didn't run over Indie, he was either right on the outside of the apex, or right near the turn in point!! Plus if I did hit him, his wife would have been moderately upset with me!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Probably should have mentioned he's a Brush-Tail Possum!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice one mate!
Also,

Indie said:
Into the Gorge

Unloded

Well now we need wood :)

Furry Friend

All the moaning from both tents about how cold it is is now over lets go get warm.
Um... that's what she said. that's what she said. that's what she said. that's what she said. that's what she said.

;)

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
SWE37 said:
Nice one mate!
Also,

Um... that's what she said. that's what she said. that's what she said. that's what she said. that's what she said.

;)
Well played Sir, Well played!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
173 Posts
the possums are probably just as stupid over here.

They can be cute & cool to watch but when you really need to sleep they are the most annoying things in the world. They used to get into our roof and fight and while they run around up there they trip over the wiring and keep disconnecting the lights.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahaha!! Yep, when they they start growling and hissing you know you want to get out of there cause they have a nasty bite, and the claws are very sharp.......and yes, I found this out the hardway when camping as a kid!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts