Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Not only am I new to this forum, but I'm new to forums in general. That being said, give me some time as I figure out how to do all this. I ride an 88 Ninja 250, some call it a "classic". It is my first bike, and so far it has been a great bike to learn on. It is pretty rainy here in the Pacific NW so I am hoping for some clear days soon so I can get out there and get more comfortable at higher speeds and sharper curves.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Buddy! Anyone with Afro in their screen name, must have some good photos up their sleeve! Bring 'em on, and don't forget pics of the bike!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that's ms. buddy to you! And about the afro thing, it's actually just something my brother has always called me. I don't even know where it came from. I don't currently, and never have had an afro. Sorry to dissapoint! Where can I upload photos? I have a few of the bike I'd like to share!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Excellent, you are gonna fit in great lady! When you hit the "reply" button, there is an area below the text window to attach photos. THat's the easier to upload photos. As you become more familiar with the forum, you will also find the member album section, and we can help you get set up with other photo hosting websites and show you how to link them. I assumed a lot in writing this response, so let me just apologize in advance if I've insulted your intelligence in any way....

Also, Welcome! Where is Bothell? Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not offended at all! Just consider my forum knowledge to be that of a small child's and we will be in the clear. I appreciate the help! Bothell is very close to Seattle, WA - and now that you've asked I think I will just change it to Seattle to avoid any confusion.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Oh Snap!!! Sorry bout that!!!! Thats what I get for assuming things!!!

Can we start again??!!! lol!!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Gold Bar in the house! Spooph that is about 40 mins away . Between our house and roller skating :)

We will have to connect and do some riding. It is time to ride to Carnation !! Well... when this freaking rain stops. EGADS!

Here is a pict when Spooph and Felix came to visit TR and me last summer. At Camp Cory in Carnation !! in front of the Holy Cowasaki

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Afro, yes you are correct, this site was created specifically for the new gen 250R, but we have evolved quite a bit over the last couple of years! Alot of members have moved up to bigger bikes, and even different brands, but the community here is so great that no one wants to leave!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Afro: You have this part down: "Reply" > "Manage Attachements", above where the pop-up says "URL" it should have 4 boxes with a "Browse" button next to each. Click that button and you can browse your computer and select the file you want to upload. HOpe this works, if it doesn't, please ask and I will provide pics...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.