Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello brother and sister.. :)
Im from Indonesia..U can call me Tezhiro.. I ride ninja 250r '09 and a Yamaha Scorpio z street fighter '04.. ;D

So Nice to see u guys.. Lets share everything about this baby ninjaa!! yeaaah!! \m/

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Tez!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
thx sist.. :)
Oi!!!! Thats not right!!!!

Who put you up to this?? Virt? Felix?!!

Don't get me mixed up with Zartan, she's the female, along with Delat, Wifey, Shady Lane and now Toon. There are a couple of others that pop in from time to time.
But I am not a female!!!! :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oi!!!! Thats not right!!!!

Who put you up to this?? Virt? Felix?!!

Don't get me mixed up with Zartan, she's the female, along with Delat, Wifey, Shady Lane and now Toon. There are a couple of others that pop in from time to time.
But I am not a female!!!! :p

Damn bro.. so sorrrry.. damn I was wrong.. I thought it was Zartan.. Im so sorry.. Very very sorry bro.. :(

On my other post I was wrong too..I call Zartan with "bro".. So when I look at the first "Z" on ur username.. I thought that is her.. Im so sorry bro..really sorry bro.. :(

btw thx for welcome bro... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahaha!!! Don't sweat it mate these things happen, just more often to me for some reason!! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.