Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm new to Kawasaki motorcycles and the Ninja in particular, but I have ridden motorcycles on and off for the past 40 years or so. I most recently had a Suzuki C50 until about a month ago when I got the Ninja. My wife has no interest in riding so I usually end up just riding to work and running errands on my bike and the occasional afternoon ride. I figured I didn't need a big bike for that and the Ninja looked like a fun bike for the job, so I traded my C50 for the Ninja. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that they even make the Ninja 250R in the proper color, metallic blue:thumb:

I am having a blast riding the Ninja, but am thinking of changing the sprockets to lower the rpm's on the highway and adding handlebar risers to sit up a little straighter and take some weight off of my hands. They tend to go numb sometimes.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site km, don't forget the golden rule, post up some pics!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Kmburns!
I'm new here too, and I just bought a ninja 250R also. I have had it for almost a month now, and have just turned over 2100 miles on it. I just received my 15/42 sprockets today! I'm hoping to get a chance to install them this weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll have time.

You can see pictures of my new bike and more information here:
http://www.newninja.com/forums/f92/new-2011-ninja-250r-michigan-5938.html

I am enjoying the new ride also!

Have a Great Day!

Switch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum! I will post some photos soon. I have extremely slow dial up internet service for now so uploading photos takes awhile. My 15/42 sprockets are supposed to arrive tomorrow an I'm excited about getting them on and giving them a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.