Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm kinda a newbie i've been riding for a few months, already been run off the road by a truck and broke my clavicle, but i'm good to go and so is my bike,

my fist bike is a 2005 Ninja 500R, i love the edgy look of sports bikes, but like an upright seating position, and wanted a bike that got great milage for commuting to school. Its my baby ninja for now but its got pep when needed, in the future i'l get one of them nice spiffy looking 2012 650R's

but glad to be here, im on another forum but it sucks haha

i have some pictures attached they don't do the bike justice but you get the jist.

happy riding!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Welcome to NN. Your bike looks good with the two tone. Sorry your other forum ain't the greatest, but you'll love it here!

I just parked my bike for the Winter. Are you in a year-round riding climate?

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome czsummy. Good to see you posted up some pics!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you guys notice in the second picture, the mirrors are painted white, original owner made the seat white, passenger grab bar white, lower fairing white, and mirrors white!!, i love the white seat it never gets hot, but the mirrors white?????!!!! looked like it had mikey mouse ears, so i had my little bro and his friend sand them, which you can see in the first picture, i thought that made a world of difference.

:thumb:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
It was some zxr forum, I just didn't get into it there, it seemed like a few guys that talked about chicks
So may I take it that your a woman? :flowers:

if you guys notice in the second picture, the mirrors are painted white, original owner made the seat white, passenger grab bar white, lower fairing white, and mirrors white!!, i love the white seat it never gets hot, but the mirrors white?????!!!! looked like it had mikey mouse ears, so i had my little bro and his friend sand them, which you can see in the first picture, i thought that made a world of difference.

:thumb:
I would agree

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i'm not a woman, i'm a 6'3" guy haha, but i'm no pervert. i expected to talk about riding, but every thread on there turned to what they would do to women in pictures they found, not my thing, I'm just happily involved.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Not trying to be a douch, but I hope you have more gear than that!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a don't know i look alright o my dads 83 1300 yamaha venture, and my uncles gold wing haha but those do have full dressers on them.

you think i look big my friend is 6'6" and he rides a gsxr he looks huge

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that picture was for my gf, she wanted to take a picture but i wasn't going to put all my gear on for it

have pics of what i wear attached, what isn't shown are light weight steel toe boots i wear and i wear jeans

whats shown is:
Hjc Is-16
Icon gloves
tourmaster jacket with padding
and that other thing is a hood, that just keeps me warm

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
personally the gear kinda goes with the "look" just makes you look cooler but i value my life. and i plan on more gear to come, i just don't know what to do for pants, something to pull over jeans, that also break the wind haven't done too muck research on pants yet.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
yebo! An idiot this one is not Zan... :D
Glad to see it! I was thinking we had another squid on our hands!!
Good looking gear there cz!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.