Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

my name is Ahmad.. from Malaysia..

came across this forum when surfing to know more on kawa 250r..

looking forward for knowledge & also advise from the experts or 'otai' as we call it here..

do some travelling to bristol, uk once a year & very much looking forward to learn more things here..

b/regards,
ahmad

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy Felix,

It's been more than 10 years since my first time behind 2 wheels.

I started with 110cc.. In 2008 I got myself a second hand 150cc.. Kawasaki zx150.. 2 stroke machines..

sadly, tomorrow is my last day with ‘her’.. hoping the new owner could take good care of her as much as I do..

Now thinking of buying the 250r EFI.. looks really yummy.. I’ll try to pin up a picture of my zx, not sure whether or not it will success..

Cheers!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Ahmed!! Nice looking 125 there! Never even knew they made that model.
If you decide to go for the 250R, I reckon you will notice a huge difference!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks zandit..

she is 149cc to be exact.. not once failed me.. fastest i made with her was 180+kmh, of course the meter should be lighter than bigger cc.. i reckon should be around 150kmh to 160kmh compared with 1.3l car..

this model is quite famous in south-east asia i reckon.. massively available at least in malaysia, singapore as well as in indonesia..

really looking forward to get new 'feel' riding a 250 after this.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@met: thanks mate, really looking forward!

@felix: for some-God-knows reason, i cant see the pictures from your post

@spooph: come to malaysia, i'll let you ride one, not mine of course.. :eek:

i forgot to mention, thailand is also has very huge of this zx / krr 150 community

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just want to share that i just hooked with this bike last 2 weeks. Only done 60km until now, no thanks to my 1 week thailand trip:popcorn::popcorn:.. haha..

my new beauty.. haven't decide name for her yet.. but ayumi sounds sexy!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Top stuff Ahmed,about time!!! Now we just have to wait for Virt catch up to all of the new mwmbers who have got bikes before him!!! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.