Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Amber. I just recently bought a Ninja 250 a week ago and LOVE it! My husband, James rides a Katana. I put about 500 miles on my Ninjette in the last week just riding all over Kansas with the hubby. I just sent the fairings off to a nearby body shop to get painted so our adventures have been temporarily put to a hault. There was nothing wrong with the yellow but I really want it hot pink!! I chose Hot Pink Pearl by House Of Kolors. Its gonna look great! I also picked up a purple windscreen, some personalized decals, and a bunch of other great mods to make the bike my own. Hopefully I'll get some pictures put up of the bike before and after the mods soon. Should have the Ninjette pink-a-fied and road ready by next weekend. :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome to the site Amber! Can never complain about another girl rider!

Sounds like you're loving the bike and deff making it your own. That's the only way to go. Keep it up, be safe, and can't wait to see pics of the bike when it's done.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Sounds like it will be a great finished project. Pics ASAP. I assume since it started out yellow that the 250 is pre 2008? I think yellow was a big colour in 2006, I'd have bought yellow if it was ever available.

And, Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like it will be a great finished project. Pics ASAP. I assume since it started out yellow that the 250 is pre 2008? I think yellow was a big colour in 2006, I'd have bought yellow if it was ever available.

And, Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yes, it is a 2006 but it was seriously babied by another female rider. Plus, she only put 2,000 miles on it so its practically new! I will put pics up when I get her finished. I'm currently looking for some sporty mirrors. Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome! What do you do out in Kansas? Which part of the state?

I second the notion for pics and bar-end mirrors...

LOL @ Felix!

Delta, Felix is referring to the fact that east of I-25 is "Kansas", cause it's flat... He got that from me... :D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
oh, excellent! Thanks for sharing some old American media history with me. Kansas huh? Had no idea that's where Mr. Kent grew up. I always just remembered the city where he worked as a reporter, and was one of the biggest influences in me deciding to study journalism.... :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.