Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say a quick hello from across the sea.
Looking forward to browsing through the site. I have a 04 zx10r at the minute and don't think I will be changing anytime soon love the bike. Some photos to follow soon.
Cheers

Irish-zx10r

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
irish-zx10r said:
Just like to say a quick hello from across the sea.
Looking forward to browsing through the site. I have a 04 zx10r at the minute and don't think I will be changing anytime soon love the bike. Some photos to follow soon.
Cheers

Irish-zx10r
Welcome from across the water In England !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Mr. Ireland,How did you happen across this site?It is good to hear from you.Could you tell me what it is like biking in Ireland.Fast drivers,cattle in the roads or whatever you can think of.Also have you modified your bike?Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bruce said:
Hello Mr. Ireland,How did you happen across this site?It is good to hear from you.Could you tell me what it is like biking in Ireland.Fast drivers,cattle in the roads or whatever you can think of.Also have you modified your bike?Look forward to hearing from you.
Came across this site in the App Store for the iPhone :) don't really know how to work the app is this site on tapatalk app ? If you like riding in the rain you will love ireland we have warm wet summers and cold wet winters lol roads are full of holes and yep we have cows and sheep and women drivers all very Hazzard so you have to take care when driving. When the sun comes out on the odd day the country side is very nice. You should look up YouTube and type in Irish roadracing. Soon as I figure out this site I will put up photos and a list of my mods. Oh the Guinness is the best drink in the world forgot about that.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
morgan46 said:
A few of my mates are coming next year at start of may for the tandragee or however you spell it lol I might be going but I've got a holiday to Corfu at the end of may!
I have never been to the tandergee but its on my to do list for 2013 all the motorbike roadracing over here is very good and you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
irish-zx10r said:
Have you been to the IOMTT ? The ulster GP is better than the northwest 200 and the weather always seems to be better for the ulster GP.
I think they went to the ulster this year !havent been to the Isle of Man yet but I def will ,I have a tattoo on my back which is a tribute to David Jefferies !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been good friends with all the lads that passed away from the roadracing dj , Joey Dunlop Robert Dunlop Martin finnegan Richard Britton I did marshalling over at the IOMTT and Manx for years. Great spot. DJ was a legend and a great laugh. Nice way to remember him with a tattoo

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
irish-zx10r said:
I have been good friends with all the lads that passed away from the roadracing dj , Joey Dunlop Robert Dunlop Martin finnegan Richard Britton I did marshalling over at the IOMTT and Manx for years. Great spot. DJ was a legend and a great laugh. Nice way to remember him with a tattoo
I'd met him at snetterton when my mate raced he was a legend !

·
Registered
50 Posts
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
And that includes on and off your bike brother happy riding and cheers to you!!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RNFighter said:
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
And that includes on and off your bike brother happy riding and cheers to you!!
Those who risk nothing
Do nothing
Achieve nothing
Become nothing

That's the tattoo on my back which is inscribed on David Jeffries gravestone !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.