1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! My name is Little - i'm 5'2, female,and i'm from Baltimore, MD
I just got a new 09 Ninja 250.
This is my third bike.
my first was a 500, second was a 600, and now i have a 250 to help me learn how to handle correctly. Great to meet you guys! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
welcome Little, it's great seeing more gilrs/ladies on here!!

I'm sure you've seen how obsessive we are in regards to pics, so we better see some soon!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hi, it's kinda rare to hear of someone downsizing, but good for you and glad to have you. ;D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome Lil! You're a downsizer too! I'm so glad! So am I.

I tried to find your picture, but indeed, the link is broken... Is the photo still up on FB, and if so, where did you get the URL to link to the picture? It usually works for me to right click the picture and click "copy URL/location", and then pasting it in here with the image tags. If this is what you did, my bad. Give us more info and we should be able to figure it out!.

Edit: If your account is set to private then you'll have to host the picture outside of FB to let NN have access to it, otherwise FB blocks requests..

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
It doesn't show up here, but I was able to copy the URL, and open the pic up, everyone must be different!!!

Nice looking bike Lil!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hahaha thanks all for the warm welcome and sorry i havent been on for a few days. only mod i have right now is a polished HMF pipe & fender eliminator. i am only 5'2 though and for some odd reason i do need to lower the bike so that will be my next mod!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.