Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2012 ZX6R I bought an hit the 600 mile mark before I was called to duty. Currently deployed to Afghanistan set to return home mid June which is perfect riding weather. I ordered quite a bit of aftermarket parts so when I get back I can install and hit the road!

·
Registered
245 Posts
shanecbutler said:
So I have a 2012 ZX6R I bought an hit the 600 mile mark before I was called to duty. Currently deployed to Afghanistan set to return home mid June which is perfect riding weather. I ordered quite a bit of aftermarket parts so when I get back I can install and hit the road!
Where in Texas are you from? I'm originally from Houston but I live in OKC now. And as everyone else has said, thank you for serving.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh also my friends and family are having trouble finding me good bike magazines I usually read super street bike but they can't seem to find them. If y'all know of a place I can order online lemme know! :D
Here a link to a particular magazine that i'm subscripted to:

Sport Rider Magazines Subscription Discount | Magazines.com

If you have a ipad or android tablet and happen to get wifi over there, I would recommend getting it though your device.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.