Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

New member from Adelaide, south Australia.

Been riding for about 8 months. Have an 09 Ninja 250. Put on a puig screen, yoshimura slip on exhaust and yoshimura fender eliminator.

Great first bike to learn on!

Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Jhendo87!
I almost had a heartattack when I saw your user name! I have a friend whose name is J. Henderson, and everyone calls him Hendo, but I know he rides a Yamaha FZ8N. The other freaky thing is, his ex wife remarried and moved to Adelaide, so go figure!!

Take some shots of your location, I have heard Adelaide is a beautiful city, but they don't let us out of Tassie very often...........worried about not wanting all of our awesomeness to spread to the mainland or something to that effect!!

· Registered
1,438 Posts
Hey hendo and welcome to NN. Your bike looks great! Go Team Black.

Did you get that screw corrected in the windsheild? You may have had one of the well nuts slip down into the fairing and that's possibly why the screw didn't bite. Also, being rubber well nut, they should never get really tight, just "firm".

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea screen is on nicely now. I was careful not to let anything slip into the fairing. Just ended up buying a slightly longer screw.

The fender eliminator was even harder to put on. The bolts under the passenger seat are in very awkward spots. Worth the effort though I think!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.