Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Shaun, I'm a 17-year-old enthusiast, and I love Kawasaki! I'm currently saving up for a Ninja 300 (in classic Kawi green!). Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm ignorant, I've been riding since I was 12 and my career will be immersed in motorcycles. I hope to learn much more on these forums and thank you for reading!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
My name is Shaun, I'm a 17-year-old enthusiast, and I love Kawasaki! I'm currently saving up for a Ninja 300 (in classic Kawi green!). Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm ignorant, I've been riding since I was 12 and my career will be immersed in motorcycles. I hope to learn much more on these forums and thank you for reading!
Welcome Shaun .....repsol hints at either a Honda or moto gp fan?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
Thank you! Yes, I'm a huge MotoGP fan and my team is Repsol Honda. You recognized the team reference so I assume you're a fan yourself? If so who is your team?
I'm a big fan too ...I'm a big Rossi fan and cal Crutchlow fan and with Bradley smith joining cals team I'm over the moon ,also looking forward to Scott redding getting a moto gp ride next season as he's an awesome rider !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
morgan46 said:
I'm a big fan too ...I'm a big Rossi fan and cal Crutchlow fan and with Bradley smith joining cals team I'm over the moon ,also looking forward to Scott redding getting a moto gp ride next season as he's an awesome rider !
Rossi is the GOAT! He's the reason I started liking Repsol Honda, and everyone who's come since has been amazing. Crutchlow is a great rider, and I hope to see great things from Smith. I'm still grieving for Simoncelli :(

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
Rossi is the GOAT! He's the reason I started liking Repsol Honda, and everyone who's come since has been amazing. Crutchlow is a great rider, and I hope to see great things from Smith. I'm still grieving for Simoncelli :(
Yep Simoncelli is greatly missed I reckon this year it would of been him and Marquez in the factory team as pedrosa isn't delivering championships .....watchout for Scott redding he's gonna be a star !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
morgan46 said:
Yep Simoncelli is greatly missed I reckon this year it would of been him and Marquez in the factory team as pedrosa isn't delivering championships .....watchout for Scott redding he's gonna be a star !
Yes definitely; though I would never speak low of Pedrosa, he probably would've switched teams or been let go. And though I disliked Stoner's personality I was sad to see him retire, he will be a legend. I hope so! I hope this season is much more entertaining than the 2012 season.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
Yes definitely; though I would never speak low of Pedrosa, he probably would've switched teams or been let go. And though I disliked Stoner's personality I was sad to see him retire, he will be a legend. I hope so! I hope this season is much more entertaining than the 2012 season.
Stoner was a quality rider but just a whinging twat lol pedrosa is lucky stoner retired if not hed prob be in a satellite team by now !im not sure Rossi will win the title this year (although I'd love it if he did)but he will def win races. !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
morgan46 said:
Stoner was a quality rider but just a whinging twat lol pedrosa is lucky stoner retired if not hed prob be in a satellite team by now !im not sure Rossi will win the title this year (although I'd love it if he did)but he will def win races. !
Lol yes everyone could agree Stoner was quite a few choice words. I don't know about that, Pedrosa is an excellent rider, hopefully with Stoner gone he'll rise to the challenge. If not, Marquez will still get podiums for the Repsol team. And with Rossi back on his Yamaha and not that terrible Ducati, he'll definitely win some races.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
Lol yes everyone could agree Stoner was quite a few choice words. I don't know about that, Pedrosa is an excellent rider, hopefully with Stoner gone he'll rise to the challenge. If not, Marquez will still get podiums for the Repsol team. And with Rossi back on his Yamaha and not that terrible Ducati, he'll definitely win some races.
The problem with pedrosa is he hasn't delivered a championship and Honda need a Spanish rider to keep repsol so I think they would of signed Marquez anyway and put danny in satellite team or tried for a 3rd bike !

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
I think most likely they'd have tried a third bike like when they had Dovizioso.
I'm not sure they are allowed at the minute but noting Honda they'd threaten to pull out if they didn't get their own way like when the wanted to sign Marquez for factory team originally due to rookie rule he'd have to have 1 year on a satellite bike...Honda complained and threatened .....rule abolished ....welcome Marquez lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
morgan46 said:
I'm not sure they are allowed at the minute but noting Honda they'd threaten to pull out if they didn't get their own way like when the wanted to sign Marquez for factory team originally due to rookie rule he'd have to have 1 year on a satellite bike...Honda complained and threatened .....rule abolished ....welcome Marquez lol
Lol true, but that's because Honda is half of the bikes in MotoGP, and for good reason. There's no way they'll ever not get their way

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
That's factory teams. Consider the independent teams. Honda doesn't support them but they still bring publicity.
No Marquez and pedrosa are factory , Bautista and bradl are satellite ,no team is allowed more than 4 bikes , CRT are different regulations so they don't count at the minute !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
morgan46 said:
No Marquez and pedrosa are factory , Bautista and bradl are satellite ,no team is allowed more than 4 bikes , CRT are different regulations so they don't count at the minute !
But the satellite teams are still supported by the manufacturer, I was talking about the CRT teams though.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
RepsolShaun said:
But the satellite teams are still supported by the manufacturer, I was talking about the CRT teams though.
Honda only have 1crt bike the rest are aprilia bmw and one kawasaki engine,they get factory support but not all the best bits as they can't be seen to get beaten !

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.