Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is David and surprisingly I have just found this forum when searching for left side farings.

I own a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja and I enjoy it, well used to. I have had two accidents, and I have been lucky to have no serious injuries but I am a little skiddish on my bike now.

I live in Murrieta / Temecula, so if you are interested in meeting up or just riding send me a message. I will try and visit here daily. I don't have any friends who ride, nor have I been in a group ride, so send me a message.

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Duplex!
Sorry to hear about your accidents, but I'm glad you are still here to tell us about it!
What happened that caused your accidents? Are you new to riding, or was there an issue with the bike?

· Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the board Duplex.

Glad to see you're still on your horse. You will build confidence back and you'll have a bunch of people here to encourage you. Feel free to call those two moments learning experiences instead!

Just reading through other bike forums... gravel seems to be a big cause of meeting the pavement. I noticed here in Canada, they started to patch all the potholes with asphalt. big crumbly bits left all over already shitty roads...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.