Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Merlin and I am the proud owner of 2004 Ninja 250r.(only 5000 miles on it, and in perfect shape) I'm a beginner and I must say that this bike is everything I could want. Any and all tips/tricks for new riders are 100% welcome. I can't wait to get good enough to ride my new bike to school. 70 MPG is a blessing for a college student :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome to New Ninja! Shame about your wallet. :p

Best tip for a newbie is to get out and ride in some quiet streets to gather up confidence. Doesn't take long till you feel good enough to head out into the land of traffic. If there's any specific things you have trouble with (u-turns, slow manouvering) let us know and we will offer some solid advice.

Also, PICS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I live down a quite little neighborhood with little to no traffic and I have just been circling blocks getting the feel of my new bike. I love riding it, it is so much fun and i feel more comfortable every time i get on it. Heres a pic of my new baby. I'm still in the process of naming her, any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds perfect for learning to ride.
Welcome to the site buddy.
As for a name...how about Freya or Freida? Both names work on many levels ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Now that bike looks better that any first gen that I have seen...Maby its because of blue and gray line that covers the Kaw on the side. Anyhow congrats I still waiting for mine Should be here in Febuary....I pray

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, shes a beautiful bike and i love every minute of riding. Each time i get on i feel more and more confident on it. She is a very forgiving bike, as i have been practicing all sorts of maneuvers and have yet to drop her. I also have taken her to school already and i must say, life is good.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Wizard, Always good to see new members posting!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.